Library Thing is listed as one of the Web 2.0 Award Winners. I set up my account and started to choose books to put on my shelves for now, I chose all of the Harry Potter books. After I made my list, I was able to see the accounts of others who have chosen the same books. This will allow me to connect with others who have the same interests. I looked at some of the pages that have been created but I'm not sure how involved I will become in Library Thing. It certainly is an interesting site and a good way to find additonal books to read. My blog is beginning to look a little crowded!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like how you added the book covers and your collection to your blog. I haven't explored Library Thing as much as I will want to. How did you do this? One of the things that become obvious as you blog is that images sure make the page look better.
I think your blog looks great, not too crowded.
To Purple Glasses Club
There is a way to copy html and add it to a post. Library Thing has instructions on the member site.
Post a Comment